Classic Hydronics, Astoria, NY
In this all-technical three-hour seminar, Dan Holohan will give you a Liberal Arts education in those Classic Hydronics systems. He’ll have you seeing inside the pipes as he gives you a better understanding of how things work, what goes wrong with them, and why. He’ll share with you the secrets he’s picked up from the Old-Timers and he’ll make you a better troubleshooter.
We’ll look closely at:
- The critical importance of pressure differential
- Gravity hot water heating
- One-pipe loops
- One-pipe primary-secondary systems
- Diverter tees
- Two-pipe direct- and reverse-return
- Two-pipe primary-secondary
- Multiple boiler systems
- Two-temperature systems
- Air problems and their solutions (once and for all)
- Classic radiant
- And more!
This night school will be at the fabulous Riccardo’s by the Bridge. We’ll begin at 5 PM with a delicious Italian buffet (come hungry!). Dan will start the seminar at 5:30 and wrap it up at 8:45. Space is limited so get your ticket here or by calling the elves at 800-853-8882. See you in Queens!