The Third Annual North American Passive House Network Conference & Expo will be held June 13th and 14th, 2016, in New York City: Featuring state-of-the-art building strategies, components and professional development necessary for us to decarbonize by 2050, the #1 public policy goal of our time.
Conference sessions will feature the latest Passive House developments, including
• urban, high density and high-rise buildings
• low-rise and rural approaches
• buildings from the arctic to the tropics
• expert scientists from the Passive House Institute
• policymakers with growing expertise in implementing Passive House programs
• multi-family housing, both affordable and market rate
• integration of renewable energy
• steel and concrete construction, wood frame construction and cross-
laminated timber (CLT) construction
• the processes, details and results
• expert speakers from around the world including, Europe, the Americas and Asia
“As world leaders attending COP21 in Paris pledged action to fight our climate crisis – stakeholders are invited to NAPHN16 in New York City in June to learn about the means and methodologies that are already proven solutions.”
– NAPHN Co-President, Bronwyn Barry.