The green building and construction industry is increasingly asking for disclosure of product materials in the context of health and sustainability. Meeting this demand presents a major opportunity for local building material manufacturers to expand their businesses and improve products. The Health Product Declaration is a standard, transparent tool that enables manufacturers to provide this product material information.
This panel will provide an overview of the Health Product Declaration, its impact on decision making in the green building industry, and opportunities for NYC based manufacturers.The panel will include perspectives from manufacturers, green building industry professionals, and technical assistance providers.
- Rachel Berman, Sustainability Project Manager, Mecho Shades
- Sarah Corey, Director of Marketing, IceStone
- Amanda Kaminsky, Sustainable Construction Manager, The Durst Organization
- Dana Silberberg, Project Manager, Hunter Roberts Construction Group
- Freddy Tichner, Vice President and Owner, Mercury Paint Corporation
- Others to be Announced
The Spec It Green Partnership is a program of the Pratt Center for Community Development, along with partners ITAC and P2I. For more info, visit: www.madeinnyc.org/spec-it-green/