We’re gearing up for our 9th year of Green Building Monthly Forums!
The Green Building Forum is held on the third Wednesday of each month (except December) at 6:30 PM and features presentations by green building practitioners followed by discussion. The events are always free and open to the general public.
The 2011 dates and topics are listed below. We’re continuing the tradition of mixing in case-studies of green building with discussions around policy and how-to’s.
Mark your calendars and check the events calendar for details & venues!
- January 19th Sustainable Building Materials Catwalk
- February 16th Affordable Housing
- March 16th Storm Water Management
- April 20th Greening Museums
- May 18th Sustainability Leaders in NYC
- June 15th Annual Patty Noonan Memorial Policy Roundtable
- July 20th Renewable Energy
- August 17th Green Building Careers
- September 21st Composting
- October 19th Passive House & Energy Conservation
- November 16th Big Green Projects